Healthy product of the month: arrival from Iceland!
Frozen cod fillets 8/16
3 x 6.35 kg
$15.66 per kg
Cod Fillets in Beurre Blanc Sauce
preparation : 30 minutes • cooking : 15 minutes
• 4 cod fillets
• 100 g unsalted pepper
• 3 shallots
• 1/4 cup white wine
• 1/4 cup wine vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (th.7).
2. Cut 100g of butter into small pieces.
3. Peel and chop the shallots, then combine them in a thick-bottomed saucepan. Pour in the white wine and vinegar, bring to a boil and let evaporate slowly.
4. As soon as there is only the equivalent of a tablespoon left, gradually stir in the cold butter over very low heat. Whisk until the sauce becomes creamy, then season to taste.
5. Place the cod fillets on a baking sheet, sprinkle with pieces of butter. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish).
6. Serve the cod fillets with the sauce au beurre blanc.
Raw Lobster Tails 20-24 Oz
Pack 1 x 4.54 kg .
$78/ Kg – 1 tail serves 2 persons
GRILLED LOBSTER TAIL WITH BUTTER AND WINE SAUCE
preparation : 10 minutes • cooking : 15 minutes
• 2 Lobster tails
• 50 ml white wine
• 30 ml lemon juice
• 1 finely chopped shallot
• 2 clove garlic, minced
• Salt and pepper
• 125 g diced butter
• lemon wedges
1. Mix the wine, lemon juice, shallot, garlic, salt and pepper in a small saucepan and put over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to about 2 Tbsp. (30 mL). Remove from the heat and let cool for 1 minute. Then add the butter cubes little by little, until you obtain a homogeneous mixture. Keep the sauce warm.
2. Place each lobster tail on the flat side, then insert the tip of a large kitchen knife at the base of the tail. Press firmly to cut the shell, up to three quarters of the flesh. Then open the tails like a book. Season the lobster with salt and pepper.
3. Grill meat side up on the barbecue for about 15 minutes.
4.Serve lobster tails with hot sauce and lemon wedges.
These 22 oz lobster tails are very large and can serve 2 people.
Decorate with a few herbs for the green color.
Every month we suggest an eco-responsible product. This is our way of participating and encouraging the safeguarding of our resources. We are certified Ocean Wise.
What about Halibut?
Halibut pieces 10-18 g
1 x 2.27 kg
$1.76 100 g
Halibut with orange sauce with Asian tastes
preparation: 20 minutes • cooking: 10 minutes
• 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
• 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 340 g of halibut pieces
1. Whisk the orange juice, cilantro, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the halibut pieces until golden brown on each side, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
3. Pour the orange juice mixture into the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until the halibut flakes easily with a fork and the sauce has thickened slightly.
4. Remove halibut pieces to a plate and drizzle with orange sauce to serve.
• Halibut pieces are really delicious and super-easy to cook. Here they are pan-seared and served with a zingy orange sauce with Asian seasonings. Great with asparagus and jasmine rice for a light and tasty dinner.
Canadian Atlantic salmon tartare cubes
10 x 500 g
$3.31 100 g
Salmon and Tomato Tartare
preparation : 10 minutes • cuisson : 0 minute
• 120 gr Canadian Atlantic salmon cubes
• 1 organic tomato
• 1 tsp chopped chives
• 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
• Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1. Place the salmon cubes in a small bowl, add the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Cut the tomato in half, spoon the seeds and juice out and discard.
3. Finely cube the tomato, place in a bowl and add chives and the remaining oil.
4. Season with salt and black pepper to taste and gently mix.
5. Arrange the seasoned salmon on a serving dish, spoon the tomato & chives on top and serve immediately.
Salmon and Tomato Tartare is the perfect recipe for a quick, healthy meal that takes just 10 minutes to put together. It’s also gluten-free and dairy-free!